Black Silk

Black Silk

Thursday, March 26, 2015

My Addiction...Tea!

These are all soaps with tea fragrances in the blend. The first is Lychee Red Tea. I haven't "named" the soap yet, but I'm thinking of calling it "My Addiction" since it smells like my favorite tea tastes.






The next is one I was preparing for a soap exchange. It turned out really nice...so nice I created a companion soap. The pink is "Goth Girl" and the black is "Gothique." These two have the same fragrance blend, its just done in different proportion. The pink is a dark smoky-sweet, with almond and cherry undertones. The black is a bit heavier on the black tea fragrance, which is what give the soap that smoky base.


 As to the color, the 'black' in both of these is actually a deep, deep purple mica. Looks pretty good with the pink/red to set it off!


Since these are going out, I'll have a very limited amount for the Etsy page, but I will be duplicating both! These are all unisex fragrances, and some of the best I've come across in a long time!

No comments:

Post a Comment